back door

hmmph,, there're plenty of incident hapen to me lately..
wat r those??
1st DAU3918 stolen. do not regret coz i've learned to be a humble wif DP4386
2nd: Abdullah Fikri got an accident otw back from penang.. a week later get into a crash again.
3rd: a desperate family being rude to MAMA.. they used harsh words one her. dont any1 ever dare to talk about my mom if u dont want to deal wif me.
4th: damn!! my beloved syasya batrisyia got leukimia,, omg! wat a jerk i am.. i was not on her side while she was dead like lil' girl layed on her bad n rest for 24 hours.. where m i?? huh i loved u dear.. i will always pray 4 ur health n hope i'll able to watch u grown up sya..be strong n gud girl k.
5th: my nokia 1600 bougth 3 years ago had been stolen by 'some1' in MML yesterday.. u'll be busted soon enough big guy.. i'm gona burst out everything dat stuck on ma mind to you if i get u..

y am i going to let out my anger to dat big guy?? coz i,ve edy cross the lane.. i cant hold on much longer like this..

i noe there were reasons all of dis hapen to me in only 1 month.. i,ve a lot of sins to ALLAH..
these was a hint 4 me not to over enjoy life.. please my friends,, remember that.. everything hapens to u it must be a reasons neither gud nor bad. always remember ALLAH in both hapiness & sadness..

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

 
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
0 Responses
Leave a Reply